Terms and conditions
Last modified: 2016-04-12
- "WebDxD program" means the training courses that we have published on our website.
- "WebDxD student" means the students who are registered or have been registered in WebDxD program.
- "Recruitment service" means we help companies to promote their job positions or hiring information to WebDxD students.
- "Recruitment Partner" means companies that are willing to promote their job positions to WebDxD students.
- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person only.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- Our services are for your personal use. We expect that you won't try to resell, copy, or make our services available to others without our written permission.
Conditions for WebDxD Students
- A valid credit card information is required for any payment in our system.
- All of our pricings are in Canadian dollars. Taxes, levies, or duties imposed by Canada Revenue Agency will be charged during the payment process.
- You understand that your subscription includes an automatic renewal feature at the subscription rate listed unless you cancel. To cancel your subscription, visit your account settings page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancel your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. WebDxD doesn't accept any liability for such loss.
- You have acknowledged that once you started to use our paid Service, your payment is not refundable.
- You have acknowledged that WebDxD has right to cancel your access to our offline program without any refund if your negative performance affect others.
- We will try to provide internship opportunities to our customers and refer good candidates to local companies. Due to the nature of our business, getting hired is not something we can always guarantee.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our service, you can terminate your account at any time by asking for your account to be destroyed.
- WebDxD, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other WebDxD service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. WebDxD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Conditions for Recruitment Partners
- You have acknowledged that you have to become our recruitment partner to use our recruitment service.
- WebDxD has permission to exclusively represent our students during their hiring process. As a recruitment partner, you have to contact our student through us even after you receive resume or contact information of WebDxD students from us until you officially hire WebDxD students.
- You have acknowledged that your company's public information, include but not limited to logo, name, website, will be exposed if you asked us to promote your company’s job position to WebDxD students.
- You have acknowledged that your company logo and name will be appeared on our website under partner list section if you asked us to promote your company’s job position to WebDxD students.
- You have acknowledged that you have responsibility to prove that your company is legally registered.
- Your job postings and hiring information should be legal.
- WebDxD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- You agree to receive WebDxD's promotional emails. You understand that you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from WebDxD.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any WebDxD customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by WebDxD) of other WebDxD customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- WebDxD does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that WebDxD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WebDxD has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of WebDxD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and WebDxD and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and WebDxD (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and your use of the Service are governed under British Columbia and Federal Law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.